GTA04_This is my Fantasy

Travis Bachelder tbachelder at shively.com
Mon Apr 23 01:39:22 CEST 2012

What if you(I) wanted more than 32 gb? The largest micro SD (NOW) is 64 gbs
right? What if you needed larger than that? 250 gb or even 500 gb?

Is larger drive space in the GTA04 just a matter of waiting for the micro
SD card technology to support larger storage space?
If the micro SD is limited on it's storage space, then is the GTA04 board
even capable of supporting a built in external hard drive? Or is that make
for a serious design change?

Thanks,
Travis Bachelder