Bare GTA02 motherboards from GTA04 upgrade for sale

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at
Tue Apr 24 22:08:40 CEST 2012

Every time we upgrade a GTA02 to a GTA04-Complete (OpenPhoenux)
there remains a spare GTA02 motherboard for which we have no good
ideas what to do with them.

But I think the community is much more creative to do something
useful with them (what about making a piece of art out of it ? Isn't
getting it to Guggenheim Museum a real challenge?).

If you are interested, you can buy immediately or make a counter-offer
(through the wishlist function):

We will collect the wishes and if they are reasonable we will contact

-- hns