[Gta04-owner] Meeting at LinuxTag Berlin

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Apr 30 11:06:23 CEST 2012

Hi Vladimir,

Am 29.04.2012 um 18:56 schrieb Vladimir Zapolskiy:

> Hi Nikolaus,
>
> On 28.04.2012 12:30, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have applied for a project meeting point (not a stand - that would require
>> a better organized Openmoko community to provide stand staffing for
>> 4 full days).
>>
>> It you plan to come to Berlin, please register through a doodle so we know
>> when the highest number of visitors wants to come:
>>
>> 	http://freeyourphone.de/portal_v1/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=19465#p19465
>>
> do you plan to hold the meeting in English or German? I've never visited LinuxTag before, language uncertainty stops, and I'd appreciate you, if you can share your vision about the working language at least of your meeting/session.

Well, we just have a meting point, i.e. this is just a wall with a sign "Meeting Point"
and a sheet of paper with a time table (since we share the meeting point with
other projects).

I.e. it is a completely informal meeting. Just come and discuss. And almost
everybody in Germany speaks English.

If we had some "Openmoko Association" or foundation, it could have taken care
of getting a real booth and having it staffed for the full 4 days...

> Thanks a lot.
>
> --
> With best wishes,
> Vladimir