QtMoko v47 for Freerunner

Dmitry Shalnoff shalnoff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:06:08 CEST 2012

Hi Radeka and all,

Thank you and all contributors for great distro! To my mind it's the
best with equitation with all others for Freerunner existed.

by the way, what happened with www.qtmoko.org? Do you plan to move
everything somewhere? There was all QTMOKO repos, if I'm not mistaken.
Where is all QTMOKO repos now?

best regards,
Dmitry