[QtMoko] MokoFaen theme, update

Ben Wong lists.openmoko.org at wongs.net
Thu Aug 23 10:02:28 CEST 2012

Theming *is* a critical task. I use only the MokoFaen theme because
(a) it looks much better and (b) the default Finxi theme had a bug (at
one point) where if you hung up the phone with the number pad showing,
the menu was messed up the next time you were in a call. MokoFaen has
always worked great for me.

--Ben