[QtMoko] MokoFaen theme, update

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Fri Aug 24 17:04:54 CEST 2012

Il 23/08/2012 19:52, Raphael Wimmer ha scritto:

> isn't conky only for X11?
Yes it is, but I'm looking at conky just to have some inspiration.
Indeed I don't know if it is possible to use conky under QtMoko and if
it's convenient to use it.

>> - After a series of test, at least on my GTA02, the use of the
>>    lock-screen button in the home screen causes several freezes. So now
>>    I'm using the power button to put my GTA02 in suspend and I'm going
>>    to remove the lock-screen button from the homescreen.
>
> I never experienced freezes and really like the lock button but could
> live without it.

Mmm ok, maybe it's just an issue on my GTA02,  I don't know if it's a
common issue.
So for now the lock-screen button will stay there (:

> If I had one wish: would it be possible to optionally position the
> buttons on the right side? Im left-handed ;)
I'll see what I can do ;)

Regards
Joif