[qtmoko] dpkg-reconfigure locale resizes most of the fonts and no gps fix possible anymore(?)

Dmitry Shalnoff shalnoff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 18:01:09 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues,

something strange happens with my Freerunner after update for new
wersion of QtMoko (maybe it's not relevant to update). Anyway, the
device start discharging after full charge cycle and doing this till the
end of the battery. After that it just turn off ... or (!) if I  replug
the power supply, it properly starts the charging cycle again.

Is anybody have any hints? solutions?

As I know, the power control daemon turns charging and discharging on
and off periodically. Maybe this is a cause?

NB I have been trying "USB connection mode" app, I wasn't pretty sure
that it doing anything as far it has no feedback, but maybe it relevant
to the problem by somehow?

Dmitry