QtMoko: how is long Power key press (=> shutdown/restart menu ) handled?

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 15:41:19 CET 2012

On Sunday 02 December 2012 12:44:31 Neil Jerram wrote:
> My preference would be:
>
> a) Power key pressed -> show Home page
>
> c) Change the Star icon on the Home page so that it does what a Power
> key press currently does: i.e. it brings up a page with Favorites,
> Recent, Frequent and Running tabs, instead of just the Favorites page.

How about making the "Home"-tab default? I also usually use the short
powerpress to get to the home-screen, or the program menu (via Home).

Or, something else: is there a way to add "Home" to favourites?

Finally: 4 seconds is quite long indeed, but for "normal" use (perhaps
differing from "daily" use for many of us...) there is not so often a need for
the shutdown menu. (That is besides setting up the system to recognize between
different lengths of key press of course.)

Best regards,

Boudewijn