How to access the modem in QtMoko

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 21:10:15 CET 2012

On Sunday 02 December 2012 21:17:08 Boudewijn wrote:
> On Sunday 02 December 2012 15:19:26 Radek Polak wrote:
> > On Sunday, December 02, 2012 02:06:39 PM robin wrote:
> > > (...) as it
> > > has been done with fso?
>
> I'll give it a try tonight anyway (that is, enabling FSO on v50).

Ok, v50 installed and ran without a hitch. Installing FSO via neotool broke
the modem: afterwards I didn't have network anymore, even not after switching
FSO off again.

I didn't turn on any logging yet. The next few nights I won't have time for
that; I'll send a reply to the list once I've got any result from logging.

(first I'll reinstall v50 so at least I can make calls ;-) )

Best regards,

Boudewijn