U-Boot source versions

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Sat Dec 15 19:32:23 CET 2012

Hi Gennady,

I hope to find some time this Christmas to take a look at the SD card code.
It seems that your code at [1] is no longer available.
Is there a new place where i can find your code?
Any info on what you have discovered so far, hints, tips, tricks?

Kind regards.
Ed

[1] http://www.bsdmn.com/cgit/cgit/u-boot/