Kernel panic on Freerunner QtMoko boot

Harry Prevor habstinat at
Sun Dec 16 01:39:00 CET 2012

On 12/5/12, Radek Polak <psonek2 at> wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:20:55 PM Harry Prevor wrote:
>>> You can find and revert the qi commit here:
>> I'm not sure what you mean by this so I didn't do it. Do I really need
>> to make changes to Qi just to create a current jffs2 QtMoko image?
> Yes you really have to rebuild Qi, the ubifs command line is hardcoded there
> and you need to change it to jffs2 command line.

Why is it that I can already boot, for example, Hackable1, which uses
jffs2, with my current version of Qi, but I can't boot a jffs2 QtMoko
without making changes to Qi then? What is the difference between
Hackable1's jffs2 and QtMoko's jffs2?

Also, installing QtMoko to microSD would theoretically fix all of this, right?

Harry Prevor