[off-topic] smartphone alternatives?

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Mon Dec 17 22:27:16 CET 2012

Those of Brian are more or less my same words. The GTA02 completely
satisfied me, it is my daily phone since three years and probably it
will be still with me until it works. But battery and GSM issues, and
other usury problems, are making it uncomfortable when I am away from
home for an entire day, imagine when I have to travel.
I can maybe buy a new GTA02 but it is understandable that I prefer a new
hardware today.
After those years of use I can say that I missed:
- a bigger screen, maybe a capacitive one
- a better video device
- a better wifi device
- the bass fix (:

I don't want to leave this community, probably I'll just wait to have a
GTA04 in my hands. But in the mean time I would need a new phone.

Ciao
Joif