Supplies of new batteries (was: Re: is my GTA02 getting old?)

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Wed Dec 19 17:11:40 CET 2012

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:52:56 +0100, Ed Kapitein <ed at kapitein.org> wrote:

> is a compatible
> battery (with a coulomb counter) available?

I second this question.  It will become increasingly important as the
years go on.

I notice there is a plethora of different batteries on eBay for every type
of laptop imaginable, seemingly all unbranded and coming from unknown
Chinese factories.  I wonder how difficult it would be to find a
manufacturer who will produce new batteries for the GTA0{1,2,4}.

Mr Pulster, Mr Schaller have either of you looked into this by any chance?

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }