looking for used (or broken) GTA02 (whole or PCB) to purchase

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sun Dec 23 13:54:22 CET 2012

Dmitry Shalnoff <shalnoff at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi list!
>
> Is there anybody have broken screen GTA02 for sale?
> or maybe intact PCB after upgrade to GTA04?
>
> I'll be appreciate for reasonable price or maybe somebody just could
> give it for free (almost free) after upgrade.

Sure, you can have my GTA02 PCB.  I haven't used it now for over a year,
so can't guarantee that it is perfectly working - but it was working (as
far as the software allowed) before I got my GTA04, and I'm not aware of
any damage since then.

If you'd like that, I guess you should let me know your address.

Regards,
        Neil