Would offer my gta04...

rixed at happyleptic.org rixed at happyleptic.org
Sun Dec 30 13:00:24 CET 2012

...to someone who think he can contribute something to this project.

I'm too lazy to package and ship it so the hacker would have to live
near Paris (fr).

I received it many time ago but haven't played with it yet (beside
installing the MoBo and checking it's working). Let's be honnest,
I won't have time to dig in this, so it's better if I pass it along.

I give a few old batteries and various cables with it (even a guitar
pick if you want although not the original one :-))

PM me if you are interrested.