GTA02 for sale on ebay, currently going for $20

Ian Darwin ian at darwinsys.com
Sun Dec 30 18:44:13 CET 2012

I posted this on eBay hoping the world would beat a path to my door, but
they don't seem to have; the GTA02 has only gone up to $20 (as of Dec
30, 2012) and there's just a few days left on the auction. If you've
been meaning to pick up a GTA02 (or a spare) for dev or testing, this
could be a bargain.

See http://www.ebay.com/itm/290834549813

I also have a GTA01 if anybody's interested, write me directly only (if
today's date is before the 14th January 2013), otherwise I'll list it on
eBay as well.