GTA02 for sale on ebay, currently going for $20

Ian Darwin ian at darwinsys.com
Sun Dec 30 21:05:13 CET 2012

On 2012-12-30 2:29 PM, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> Does this one have wifi?
>
> I have whatever version only had bluetooth.
>
> I'd be quite interested in both if I had a clear path how to run them
> without needing to have the battery (as an always-on touchscreen for
> home automation).. see http://androidthermostat.com/

Yes, the GTA02 has WiFi. You can see that
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_Hardware
and there is a link to some of the software in the "standard" Linux ports.
But just to confirm, I was able to connect it to my home LAN without a
hitch; the Android-on-FreeRunner port tht I have installed on it at
present, supports WiFi nicely.