Installing v35

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Feb 1 09:24:29 CET 2012

[cut]
> One is mine, and the buggy one my son's. They were bought at the same
> time. Neither has buzz-fix, they have the same date code on the
> internal sticker and the same date on the NOR boot screen.
[cut]
> Each would have had the NAND flashed between 10 and 20 times. I see
> the wiki suggests it should have lasted longer.
So both these track gets us no where. However I have just reread through
your description of a problem and realised I had also some strange
problems (partial boot) which was resolved by flashing different qi
bootloader. Do both FR have the same bootloader?
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521