Installing v35

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 1 23:25:53 CET 2012

On Wednesday 01 February 2012 20:30:40 Liz wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:22:06 +0100
>
> Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:
> > Another thing you can try is SD card installer mentioned here [1]
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Radek
> >
> > [1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/QtMoko#OpenMobile.nl_Download
>
> This thinks it writing to the NAND, but the reboot fails. When I reboot
> it the freerunner goes through the same cycle of writing and telling me
> that Qi is installed, but still no effect.

So your NAND boot looks really dead. You can try QtMoko v26 - it has kernel
1.9MB and should be booted ok from NOR. You can download it here [1].

If you have debug board then there is possibility to flash NOR boot e.g. with
qi, but i never tried anything like that. Maybe its possible to do it even
without debug board - just wiring 2 pins, but i dont recall details.

Regards

Radek

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/OldStable/