FOSDEM 2012 - Presentation online

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:18:32 CET 2012

To all,

Due to traffic jams on my way to Brussels I did not make it on time for our to FOSDEM presentation. The snow had something to do with it. But we shared the slide deck for review with all contributors, so people of Golden Delicious also had a golden copy ;-)

Someone from Nikolaus' team took over, so the presentation went ahead as planned.

Thanks Nikolaus.

The slides are also available online for download on the AoF project page.

http://code.google.com/p/android-on-freerunner/

Feel free to distribute further.

Niels