ANN: GTA04 manual updated

joakim at joakim at
Wed Feb 15 08:15:10 CET 2012

"Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at> writes:

> finally,
> here it is updated for the GTA04A4 board:
> Nikolaus

Thanks! It's really nice to have all the schematics for your phone
readily available!

The camera section was a welcome addition.

BTW maybe you could make a cross section picture that shows exactly
where the glue is and where the pads are beneath the screen when you
take the gta02 apart. I think that would have made it easier for me to
understand where I should have applied pressure while removing the screen.

Joakim Verona