OM as car navigation

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at
Mon Feb 27 17:21:36 CET 2012

2012/2/26 Christoph Pulster <openmoko at>:
> please see Openmoko inside a vehicle as navigation system:
> Credits go to Frank Jaeger (frank at !
> Software: Navit with routing data from OpenStreetMap.
> gpsd shows actual position.
> Hardware: Freerunner with vehicle holder (19 eur in shop).

Great, I recently posted in order to discover if someone already did
such a job. Personnally, I used navit with qtmoko and SHR. Worked
quite good. But as I removed my SIM, I'm now looking for a projet
dedicated to converting Freerunner in car navigation system (and
nothing more).

Do you know what operating system was used by Frank Jaeger?

-=- JID: guyou at MSN: guilhem_bonnefille at
-=- mailto:guilhem.bonnefille at