How to bring forward the community? mail at
Wed Feb 29 10:20:10 CET 2012

> E.g.
> * QtMoko & SHR vs. Android & iOS & Win Mobile etc.!
> * GTA04's flexibility and hw-modifiability vs. any commercial device!
> * the art of self modifiable 3D-printed case vs. take what you get!

I think you would need to fine tune that example.

There is at least one android version that work rather nicely on the freerunner, not good battery life being the one draw back. I don't think you should be making an enemy of android.

David Matthews
mail at