How to bring forward the community?

dmatthews.org mail at dmatthews.org
Wed Feb 29 12:22:29 CET 2012

> Android is not a real enemy, but #1. So whom to compete with? And why?
>
> What I therefore think we should support is:
>
> http://fsfe.org/campaigns/android/android.en.html

Yes that makes more sense; while I'm at it my 2 cents regarding more general problems.I know this has been discussed already and I understand the financial angle, but the freerunner screen compared to the latest and greatest ........

No matter how much better you are making the rest of the hardware, with the freerunner screen you have a device that is not anywhere near top league.

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org