How to bring forward the community?

Harald Koenig koenig at
Wed Feb 29 10:44:18 CET 2012

On Feb 27, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:

> today's devices and I want to return. Unfortunately N900 changed my mind
> and now I consider hardware qwerty keyboard not an option but a must.
> I will immediately order any GTA04 successor that will have qwerty
> keyboard.

using a bluetooth keyboard might be an option (which is what I'm considering) like these,
unfortuneately they are QWERTZ and not QWERTY, but that's only labeling...

does anyone know similar keyboards with real QWERTY layout ?

"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\
Donald E. Knuth, 02-Oct-2001 in Tuebingen.        <_/  /  /OOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                    \  \/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                      \ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|//
Harald Koenig                                           //  /     \\  \
koenig at                     ^^^^^       ^^^^^