Status GTA04 GroupTour

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at
Sun Jan 1 14:59:33 CET 2012

I just posted about it in my blog and Google+ page, now forwarding it
to (which forwards it to twitter).!/RuiSeabra/status/153475257783689216

I think we should make more publicity about this in places where more
people may reach.... these lists here are preaching to the choir, some
outreach is a must!