[OT] Raspberry Pi

SZENTE Balint balint at szentedwg.ro
Mon Jan 2 21:19:25 CET 2012

Hello!

The Raspberry Pi board was mentioned before a few times on this mailing
list. However, I find very interesting that they sell the first samples
by auction:
<http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/489>

Would it be possible to sell this way the very first GTA04 samples?
I.e. to make a small limited series of GTA04 boards (for example with a
custom/special screen printing), and sell them by auction. It could be
put on auction even with a modded GTA02 case to be a "full phone", not
just the board itself. Just an idea. What do you think?

Regards,
Balint