[OT] Raspberry Pi

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Jan 2 21:37:38 CET 2012

El día Monday, January 02, 2012 a las 07:58:59PM +0000, David Pottage escribió:

> On 02/01/12 18:11, Ed Kapitein wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > Probably Off Topic, but for the ARM hackers among us, this [1] looks
> > very promising.
> Not entirely off topic.
>
> I suspect one reason that GTA04 is getting releatively little interest
> is because everyone is excited about raspberry Pi.

I think you are mixing apples with strawberries :-)

The Raspberry is a nice and small PC, but it is far away to be used as a
phone/GPS/UMTS device *and* to be stored in a small case which fits into
your hands or into the pocket of your leggins;

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
e <guru at unixarea.de> - w http://www.unixarea.de/