[Shr-User] Openmoko Cummunity Survey 2011 – Round 2

Lukas Märdian lukasmaerdian at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:36:58 CET 2012

Am 28.12.2011 17:01, schrieb Patryk Benderz:
> Great to hear you have reopened, thanks. But IMHO another week is still
> not enough, just after Christmas time there is a New Year's time, and
> many people I know went for holidays between those two events (one
> week). So I am afraid that response might still be low. Would be better
> to open vote for a month or so...

Ok, here's another heads up!

Another week of "Openmoko Community Survey 2011" is over and another 100
people participated in round 2 – great!

The last participant participated just 2 hours ago, so I'll just leave
to poll open for some more time.

If you haven't participated yet, or you know someone of this community
who hasn't participated, please take part or make your friend take part!

Cheers,
Slyon