Qt-moko-debian-v35.tar.gtz

Nashvin Gangaram nashving at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 08:36:40 CET 2012

Hi Poul

I can assure you that QtMoko v35 works from a Micro SD Card, because that
is what I am currently using :-)

Which Bootloader are you using?  With the Qi Bootloader that I use, there
is no need to select boot from Micro SD Card on startup, this happens
automatically...
See this page:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/qtmoko/index.php?title=Installation

Regards,