qtmoko change log

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz tiago at debian.org
Sat Jan 7 22:52:59 CET 2012

Hi Eric,

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 19:04:31 +0100, Eric Ehlers wrote
> hi all,
> the qtmoko change log at
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/qtmoko/index.php?title=ChangeLog
> is slightly out of date.  for my own purposes i grabbed the relevant
> text off this list, see below.
> if someone would like to update the wiki that would be great! :)
> otherwise if you prefer i would be happy to do it myself, i just need
> access, my sourceforge id is ericehlers.

AFAIK qtmoko wiki is in migration process from sf to github:

I think it would be nice to have a CHANGES file in qtmoko source dir instead.
A 'news' section in wiki with a summary of last changes would be ok for
regular users IMO.

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
0xA504FECA - http://pgp.mit.edu