[QtMoko] v36 hangs at startup?

Eric Ehlers eric.ehlers at nazcatech.be
Mon Jan 9 11:10:17 CET 2012

On Mon, 2012-01-09 at 10:31 +0100, Radek Polak wrote:
> On Sunday 08 January 2012 20:53:04 fdvjoif at vodafone.it wrote:

> > the v36, IIRC, is an experimental version and I didn't tried it.
> > But I suggest you to install the v35 and then to upgrade to v37
> > (apt-get update / apt-get upgrade). The v37, for me, is almost
> > stable for daily use.

many thanks, i tried that, seems OK so far.  the thread for v37...

...seems to indicate that v37 is GTA04 only? this impression is
reinforced by the fact that the download files appear under the
heading GTA04?  but so far v35 + apt-get update + apt-get upgrade
seems OK on my GTA02.

> Yes, v36 is known to not boot from NAND, i have now removed the
> image from sourceforge, so it does not cause confusion.

many thanks.

kind regards,