[QtMoko] MokoFaen theme questions

Balint SZENTE balint at szentedwg.ro
Tue Jan 10 10:39:00 CET 2012

Hello!

I'm using this very nice theme with Droid fonts on my GTA02 and QtMoko
v37. I would like to ask the following questions:

 1. The classical QtMoko theme showed me permanently the Location cell
 broadcast message in the top left corner of the home screen. These
 Faenza icon based themes does not show the location, even if I enable
 it. I tried to edit the relevant commented <rect> tag in the home.xml
 file, but without success. Can you give me some hints about this?

 2. I would like to see the year with 4 digits in the datetime widget on
 the home screen. How could I achieve this?

 3. The hours in the time widget on the home screen should be space or
 eventually 0 padded to force the colon on the center line when the
 hour has only a single digit. Is this doable form the theme XML files?

Thank you,
Balint