FOSDEM 2012 - moko-event(s)?

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 00:33:27 CET 2012

Hi List,

More and more mentions of FOSDEM are showing up on the lists now the event is
coming nearer.

I know from some people that they will or will not attend. Is it worthwhile to
plan some meeting of sorts in advance? That is, apart from the GTA04 stand and
the lightning talks: maybe parallel to the beer event (where I find it quite
hard to kommunicate) on Friday or a meal Saturday night?

Interesting as the FOSDEM sessions might be, the setting makes it a sender -
receiver session, whereas drinks or meals allow for more peer-to-peer
interactiont. If the hackerspace is available that might be nice as well, so
that it's easier to go from talks to action as opposed to a coffee shop that
might have wifi, but not enough power sockets.

I myself plan to arrive on Friday and leave Sunday.

Boudewijn