[qtMoko] How Contact selection UI is filled

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:49:28 CET 2012

Hi,

When writing a message (SMS), the recipient dialog show me a list of
contact (with checkboxes). But when I select some contact, with many
phone numbers, the wrong phone number is picked and I do not have
ability to select the right one. I do not know what's wrong:
- is there any filtering on phone number?
- is it missing a dialog to select between the different phone numbers
of a contact?

Can someone point me the source code responsible of this dialog? I
tried to look at it, but qtMoko is quite complex and hard to start
with (specially for occasional hacking).

Thanks in advance.
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou at im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille at hotmail.com