New $200 tablet?

shamsul hassan shamsulbuddy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:52:40 CET 2012

Have a look at this site ..
http://www.merimobiles.com/MID_V7_Android_2_2_VIA_VM8650_800Mhz_p/meri0619.htm

They have many such variants of Android ..
Minimum one is just $72 and even though if you get it shipped with the best
possible manner .i.e EMS Express 6-8 Days .. the total will be 72 + 22 =
$94 i.e. just Euros 70 .

I definitely know there must be some other cheap variants as well all from
China and have almost the same configuration.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com