[QtMoko] MokoFaen theme v2

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Sun Jul 1 12:34:19 CEST 2012

Hi people!

Here for you it's the new version of MokoFaen theme, and if the numbers
do not deceive me it is the release 2 (:

The theme is available at [1], svg and sources at [2].
You can simply copy-past the whole directory "opt" [1] in your qtmoko
root, or you can wait that someone makes the deb package (please do the
deb for me (: I promise I'll learn how to do it next time! use [1])

Due to little time I could change just few things, so expect a new
version after July.
Updates:
- new icons based on the Faience icon theme [3], but for now I updated
just a couple of them;
- the title bar has been revised, wifi and gps icons were added [4] ;
- the dialer, the call screen and the PIN box have been revised, some
glitches corrected [5] [6];

In the home screen I also added the Cell Location info box, it should
be in the middle of the home screen, but at least for me it seems to not
work nor in MokoFaen nor in Finxi. I don't know why.

Critics and suggestions are always appreciated.

Ciao!
Joif

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/ch3hf1csibhgawc/MokoFaen_v2.tar.gz
[2] https://www.dropbox.com/s/igmli6h48pfymch/MokoFaen_v2_src.tar.gz