Faenqomod new title.xml file

adrien adrien at adorsaz.ch
Sun Jul 1 18:49:49 CEST 2012

Hi community,

I'm pleased to show my hacks on the faenqomod to have new wifi and gps
buttons in the title bar (taken from finxi theme) and to be able to
always show/mask keyboard.

I've also removed the clock in the title, because I don't need to
always see the hour and, if I want, I just need to push AUX button to
see the time in the home screen.

One more change : the keyboard button has now a smaller width but a
larger height. I think that's better for fingers, but I've only tried
with mine :) So feedback is appreciated.

You can see two screenshots here :

https://www.adorsaz.ch/public/faenqomod.png
https://www.adorsaz.ch/public/faenqomod2.png

The new title.xml file is here :
https://www.adorsaz.ch/public/title.xml

Finally, you'll need to copy gps-on.pic, gps-fix.pic and
wifi-enabled.pic from /opt/qtmoko/pics/themes/finxi to
/opt/qtmoko/pics/themes/faenqomod.

I'm very happy to be able to hack QtMoko so easily with xml and svg
files (for themes and keyboard), really thanks QtMoko/QtExtended/Qtopia
developpers ;)

Regards,
Adrien Dorsaz