Faenqomod new title.xml file

adrien adrien at adorsaz.ch
Tue Jul 3 14:10:46 CEST 2012

hi,

Le mardi 03 juillet 2012 à 11:36 +0200, francesco.devita at mailoo.org a
écrit :
l 03/07/2012 11:19, robin ha scritto:
> > do you use some special software (qt designer, ...) to do the
> layout edits?
> > or do you have any hints on how to get started with the theme
> editing?
> >
> A theme is made of xml files and images in svg or png (or the exotic
> .pic format). You can simply use a text editor to manipulate the xml

That's exactly what I've done : I used nano to edit the xml file and
restart some times the service qtmoko-neo to see changes.

a software such as inkscape to make the images for the icons and other
> parts of a theme.

I didn't modified icons, but I've just copied some existants from finxi
(the icon directories are in /opt/qtmoko/pics/themes).

Regards,
Adrien