[QtMoko] MokoFaen theme v2

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Sat Jul 7 19:37:51 CEST 2012

>  But I'm a bit confused by all the similar theme names: faenqo, faenqomod
>  and mokofaen.  What's the history there, and is it still useful to have
>  all these variants?

Faenqo:
is the first theme in chronological sequence, made by cyberesprit.
I don't think it is maintained anymore, but it works and it's cute;

FaenqoMod:
a mod of faenqo theme, made by me and based on the work of cyberesprit.
It works but I don't think I'll update it anymore;

MokoFaen:
is a new theme, it's the ideal prosecution of faenqomod.
I'm currently working on it, and for the foreseeable future it's the
theme that I will update.

To have all of them it's just to give choices to the users, maybe a more
accurate description in the download page could be useful.

>  For example, if I want to add pressure somewhere, as I have with finxi,
>  do I have to do that with all 3 of the themes above?

Well, yes. But if you have some special request I could manage to add
some features in future releases, or you can simply hack and update the
themes yourself ;)

Regards
Joif