Money makes the world go round? Yes: new paid developer program for OpenPhoenux/Goldelico

Jason Cawood openmoko at
Wed Jul 11 19:38:38 CEST 2012

Maybe not as a replacement for someones income, but I am very
interested in the competitive aspect of having bounties and completing
the tasks.  It's a lot like reputation points on the websites like  having actual money compensation is a great
incentive IMHO.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Dave < at> wrote:
> As a professional full time employed software developer (in
> Australia), I am on around 300AU a day, I can't see the incentive
> scheme working ... sorry
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Christophe Drevet
> <christophe.drevet at> wrote:
>> 2012/7/11 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at>:
>>> We did have that, but IMHO failed. To my surprise there were more offers
>>> for bounties (even free GTA04 boards) than developers willing to do
>>> something. Maybe a bounty of 50/100 bucks doesn't attract anyone these