Open Hard and Software Workshop 2012

Lukas Märdian lukasmaerdian at
Tue Jul 17 17:20:28 CEST 2012

I'd like to invite all of you to join the "Open Hard and Software
Workshop 2012". The OHSW [0] is an event  of 2-3 days for people
interested in free, libre and open source software and open hardware,
which takes place at a annualy basis in Munich, Germany. It was started
by people from the Openmoko community and still is dominated by those.

If you're interested in having a talk with like-minded people, getting
to know the latest and greatest about the GTA04 project and/or have fun
by participating in hands-on workshops (like Vala programming, etc.),
you should consider to join us for this years OHSW.

At the moment we're at the preparation stage, were we're looking for a
suitable a date in late 2012 and afterwards start to build up a schedule
for the choosen weekend. If you want to join us, please register
yourself here [1], by voting for a date.

The last years OHSWs covered the following topics:
    Freerunner Navigation Board

The primary language will be german. You can find further information at
our homepage [0].

I'm looking forward to meet some of you guys in Munich.

  Lukas Märdian