problems with qtmoko continuously re-starting

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at
Sun Jun 3 07:42:49 CEST 2012

On 17 May 2012 18:35, Radek Polak <psonek2 at> wrote:
> It looks like bluetooth adapter and bluez are not working. You can try:
> /etc/init.d/bluetooth stop
> or
> update-rc.d -f bluetooth remove
> First commands stops bluetooth and after that qtmoko will start ok. Second
> one disable bluetooth during init, so you will have qtmoko working also
> after restart (but without bluetooth).

success! it is working now

> If you need bluetooth we have to figure out what is wrong with it. You can

i think i physically fubar'd the bluetooth board when i replaced the
screen. i remember thinking i had pressed too hard and wondered which
part of the phone it was. fortunately i've never used bluetooth and
don't intent to, so no problems.

thanks for the help

robin - Auckland's Free University