qtmoko ringtones

robin spielraum at web.de
Sun Jun 3 16:15:54 CEST 2012

Radek Polak <psonek2 <at> seznam.cz> writes:

> On Sunday 03 June 2012 06:15:24 robin wrote:
> > does anyone know the path for the personal ringtones to use as custom
> > ringtones for the contacts?
> Copy you wav ogg or mp3 (if you have installed codecs) to
> /media/card/Documents or /home/root/Documents. The media system should find
> them and you can use it.
> QtMoko allows to set custom ringtone to each profile (Settings->Rigntones &
> Profiles) or to each contact.
> Regards
> Radek

hi radek,

that's what I had thought too so the ringtone sides in

for mp3 compatability I installed the codec package. But if I now start to
edit a contact and go for ringtone I get none alarm phonering and others.
if I press on others I only get No Documents found. Do you know the folder
of alarm and phonering. maybe I can place it in there directly or do a symlink.

best regards