[Gta04-owner] GTA04-Custom: EAGLE schematics and board file blueprint for developing expansion/adapter boards

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Mar 2 10:47:09 CET 2012

Am 02.03.2012 um 10:29 schrieb Davide Scaini:

> this is funny...
> you can use the same argument for windows.
> So GTA04 is not totally free snd then we can all buy an huawey+android phone...

If you think huawey+android is free enough for you...
Get one and try to design an adapter board for a different display. Good luck :)

The GTA04 is not completely free hardware (and was never intended to become).
It's main feature is that it is well enough documented so that it can run completely
free software. And it does not even reach this goal completely (WiFi driver, SGX driver).

Nikolaus