shr-2012.01-rc1, please test

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at
Fri Mar 2 18:34:20 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 18:25, Al Johnson <openmoko at> wrote:
> I can't see any rootfs to test. Am I looking in the wrong place? From the docs
> linked above it looks like it should be in:

Not every staging feed has whole image rebuilt. You need to download
and install some older image and upgrade to 031 after that.

Instead of manually navigating through the directories, you can use
download wizard on to automatically find
latest image available (requires JavaScript).

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak