what to with 02 when upgrading to 04? was: Re: How to bring forward the community?

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Sat Mar 3 22:50:58 CET 2012

"arne anka" <openmoko at ginguppin.de> wrote:

> so, what do you group tour subscribers plan to do with the replaced parts?
> just sink them in the waste basket? hang on the wall? or do you have a
> meaningful solution?

Please please please don't waste them, please make them available to
people like me who like GTA02 BETTER than GTA04 (for Calypso GSM
firmware hacking reasons).

One way to do that would be to ship the GTA02 PCBA back to Goldelico
who will then save these parts for resale to the interested people.

MS