what to with 02 when upgrading to 04? was: Re: How to bring forward the community?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Mar 4 21:35:59 CET 2012

Am 04.03.2012 um 21:14 schrieb Michael Sokolov:

> Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
>
>> Could it be possible that those "greedy bastards" don't even exist except
>> in your wishful thinking?
>
> I don't buy that - I don't buy the fairy-tale that each and every
> former employee of Om-Inc who had NDA'd access to The Treasure has

> refrained from sneaking a personal copy home with him.  That is a
> preposterous claim.  There most certainly do exist former Om-Inc
> employees who are sitting on personal copies of the deliverable which
> that company had received from TI.
>
> I know of at least two former Om-Inc employees who have demonstrated
> detailed knowledge of what that deliverable contained - I take that as
> evidence that they are the ones most likely to be holding on to
> personal copies.  Not 100% proof, but enough evidence to hire some
> professionals to do a kidnapping operation as soon as I can gather up
> the funds to do that.  And if the people whom I suspect to be holding
> personal copies of the TI->Om deliverables have deleted those personal
> copies, well, too bad for them, as the hot soldering iron won't get
> taken out of their rectums until a copy of the ware is in my hands.
>
> So, to those reading this who are holding those personal copies: just
> upload a copy anonymously to some warez site, announce it on this list
> using an untraceable anonymous email account, and then you will no
> longer need to worry about getting kidnapped and receiving
> thermorectal treatment.

Hm. In our legislation this is considered a crime "Erpressung" (extortion).
And for good reasons.

>> This sounds like shooting yourself in the foot. As soon as I would do that,
>> I can't sell you a GT04 any more because I don't receive any more of these
>> modules. So it is not a realistic option.
>
> The obvious solution is to use two separate unconnected identities for
> the NDA-signing and NDA-breaking activities.

No, that is not a solution. That is also a crime "Betrug" (fraud)...

And you honestly ask to commit crimes in the name of Free and Open Source?

IMHO that has nothing to do with freedom at all. Just personal enrichment.
And does *not* bring forward the community.