what to with 02 when upgrading to 04? was: Re: How to bring forward the community?

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sun Mar 4 23:02:46 CET 2012

>However, my work on building a Totally Illegal Phone
That points nowhere.
I think you should instead try to go the legal way,
so you can't be attacked in court,
because it's way too easy to attack you if you do something illegal.
Theses companies have a lot of lawyers and spend a lot on it.

The way to go is to improve nuttx port on calypso phones.
it's not that complicated.
Now it runs on the calypso of the freerunner(and on other phones too).

so please instead of attacking the openmoko people which points nowhere( they
won't give you the source, they could have given it to you already if they
wished but they didn't. so I guess they don't want to and will never give you
theses sources), do something productive and join us in making osmocom-bb
usable(by improving the nuttx port on calypso and then porting osmocom-bb on
top of it).

so instead of waisting time on useless things, please join us.

Denis.