How to bring forward the community? Group Tour Donations Hub

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Thu Mar 8 17:34:31 CET 2012

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Am 06.03.2012 um 07:58 schrieb Christ van Willegen:
>
>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 23:02, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
>> <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
>>> I have prepared a Wiki page:
>>>
>>>        http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA04_Group_Tour_Donations_Hub
>>
>> That's an excellent idea! I hope it gets used a lot!
>
> Me too.
>
>> Christ van Willegen
>
> But it looks as if nobody is interested so far in getting a cheaper GTA04.
> Who proves me wrong?
>
> Nikolaus

I'd like to - but how?
I've already preordered one GTA04 and would be willing to donate a second
one. How to proceed? Order in Nikolaus' shop and write my name into the
Wiki?
I would offer 500 EUR, leaving the phone to someone who can do kernel/API
development and only would have to pay the remaining 166 EUR or whatever.
But also  I'm not clear about the situation: are there still PCB's in
stock to sell, do we all have to wait till end of March or April, which
both are mentioned on the website?
How many people do actually have already a GTA04 and are developing on it?

A bit puzzled -

Alex.